The emphasis of our courses is on identifying and meeting your needs, providing ‘Tools for Thinking’ and basic practical skills, plus encouragement.
The courses we offer include:
- Introduction to Permaculture
- Permaculture Design Certificate
- Living lightly on the land
- Permaculture and woodlands
- Permaculture, farming and smallholding
- A permaculture approach to facilities management
- A permaculture approach to environmental management systems
- Dry stone walling
- Hedges, fences, gates and boundaries
- Natural and low impact building
These are usually taught in groups, but we also arrange one-to-one tuition if this is more convenient.
Currently taking bookings for:
Introduction to Permaculture
One day course: bring lunch and outdoor clothes. Understand the basic principles of Permaculture and see examples of permaculture design.
Permaculture Design Certificate
72 hours, accredited course,
Includes tuition in design tools, group and individual design work, examples of permaculture, site visits and some relevant practical skills.
Six weekends, Sat/Sun, dates to be confirmed.